Wow, what a fun day we had today. After the Birthday Party, we headed to Jack's choir recital at St. Johns. He's been practicing since the beginning of November, and tonight was really fun. They will also be performing at Mass on Christmas Eve (dressed as angels, no less) Mike got some GREAT video, it is CLASSIC 3 yo. As soon as I get it uploaded I will post it here. In the meantime, here are some of the pictures....
Jack also had a little "altercation" with one of the older kids. A little girl was trying to help get him into the right place on the risers, and she took hold of his sleeve, and he YANKED his arm away and gave her the stink eye :) The whole audience laughed like crazy... then he started bouncing up and down with his hands in his pockets (it looked like they were down his pants) and I was terrified he would shout out "MOMMY I NEED TO PEE" in the middle of the show, Phew, didn't happen
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Jack's Choir Recital
Posted by Becky at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment