Happy Birthday Jack
To my sweet Jack on his fourth birthday. It's so hard to believe that you are four years old today. It seems like just yesterday I was walking the malls with Daddy trying to go into labor, which you wanted no part of. This has been such an amazing year for you, you have grown up so much. You are a wonderful little boy. You are clever, and funny, and so sweet. You are a wonderful big brother, and Ben loves you so much. So many exciting things have happened in your life this year, the birth of your baby brother, and starting preschool at St. Johns, and your first season of soccer, your first choir concert. Life as your Mommy is never ever boring, and I wouldn't have it any other way. You make me laugh every day, and you never fail to astonish me with your sweetness. You are a kind and generous person, and you make me so very proud of you. I love that you have so many friends and that they all love you as much as you love them. I love that you are a little bit of a kook, and that you are silly every day. I love that you remember the tiniest details of the things that we do together. I love the way you sing. I'm proud of you big boy, and you warm my heart every day. Thank you for letting me be your mama, I treasure every minute of it.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Happy Fourth Birthday Jack
Posted by Becky at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment