CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

He Walks!

As we expected, Ben has gone from 0 to 60 in about 2 days. He walks a LOT now, and he's getting really good at it. Since it seems we're going to have snow on the ground all winter long, we went today to get him a new pair of shoes. He got the cutest little pair of Stride Rites, and a new pair of Robeez with penguins on them.

Here is some video of him walking, and some pictures of him playing, the little cutie pie. Last night he learned to sign "Bird" when I was reading him a book. I'm so excited he's signing, it's so much fun to have a little window into what he's thinking :)









1 comments:

Christy said...

Great job, Ben! It looks like he's not just walking, but running. Have to keep up with that big brother, I suppose...