Well, I finished Ben's sweater last night (Hooray) so I took the boys in for their birthday pics today. Between the snow, and the holidays, today was our first chance to get this done. And (SNIFF) with Jack I didn't do pictures again until 15 months, which strangely enough has been one of the things that really made Ben turning 1 hit home.... The pictures turned out great, and I'm so happy that they are wearing sweaters I knit for them by hand :) I smell a tradition coming :) LOL.
Also, because it's always fun to see how much they look alike, here is Jack at age 1

and Ben at age 1 
When we were getting the pictures done, I was telling Jack about having his done at age 1, and that he just kept laughing, and he said "Yeah Mom, I was cracking my head off"


0 comments:
Post a Comment