OK, I'm going to see if I can get this to work as a single post... wish me luck! My beautiful nieces, Grace and Amelia, left here on Sunday after an almost 2 week long visit... here are the highlights!
The first full day they were here was Uncle Aarons birthday, so we all got together for a party at Aaron and Amy's house. Jack and Grace had a good time dancing,
and Ben enjoyed chewing on Thomas' toys. 
The next day, we headed to the Rec Center to swim. 


Because I had Christie with us to be my extra set of hands, I was actually able to get some pictures!
Then we all headed back to our house to play in the backyard and eat dinner.
The next day, we tried to go to the County Fair, but Jack fell asleep :) so we ended up going on Thursday instead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment