CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Ben!

Its hard to believe, but Ben is 1 month old today ... harder still because his due date wasn't until Saturday. I took him to Sears to get pictures done, they turned out great :) Here is the link ...

https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S203798128lBW8867BYP5

Stay tuned next week, I'm having Jack's 3 year old pictures done, and also pictures of the boys together, which I'm very excited about :)

Ben went to get weighed the other day, and he was 8 pounds, 14.6 ounces! Which means that by today, he is probably up over 9 pounds, and very close to 3 pounds more than he weighed at birth! We're very proud of him :)

Things here are slowly returning to normal, I'll try to post more pictures soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben,
You are such a beautiful, beautiful (and big!) boy! I can't wait to see your new pictures.
Love, Auntie Amy
PS Give your big brother and sister hugs from me!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much he looks like Jack (and how chubby he's getting). Bet you're glad that he decided to gain all that weight on the outside!