Yesterday I tried to take a lot of pictures of the inside of the Pepsi Center. I got to be inside all day, so I saw a lot of really neat stuff
This picture is pretty fuzzy and taken with someone else's cell phone, but that's Daniel Dae Kim (JIN FROM LOST!) I didn't actually see him myself, but the nice girl who did sent me the picture she got
Police on the 16th street Mall All over Denver, you see these SUVs with police hanging off the sides
The "Pepsi Ball"
CNN took over this whole restaurant and they have been broadcasting from there as well as the convention floor. They were giving away ice cream every day, but I never did make it over there
More to come later!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Day 3 as a DNC Volunteer
Posted by Becky at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment