Most of my stories about Ben surround his rough and tumble nature. Tonight I discovered that under that rough exterior lurks a truly sensitive soul :) We took Chomper for a walk tonight and introduced him to a bunch of our friends in the neighborhood. Ben is really obsessed lately with the moon. He waits for it to come out, and then he yells things like "The MOON! It sees us! It LOVES US! Hi MOOOOON!" at the top of his lungs. We stopped to visit one friend and while we were there, the moon slipped behind a cloud. When we went back outside, Ben asked where the moon went, and I told him it was hiding behind a cloud. His whole face just fell. We started to walk home and he was so sad, dragging his feet and pouting. I asked him what was wrong, and his face just started to melt. I said, "are you sad because you can't see the moon?" and he just burst into tears. He was so so sad. Thankfully the moon came back out, he cheered right up, and now he has been running around yelling "It's a hide and seek moon!" all night. LOL :)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment