Well, this morning was the TV Debut of the Superblankie :) Ben and I appeared on CW2 Morning News this morning along with the Superblankie for a segment they were doing on Mom Inventors for Mother's Day. We were very excited about it, and also very nervous. We spent the night at a hotel nearby last night, the station is in the Denver Tech Center and I was really nervous about getting there in time. I didn't sleep much last night, in fact, the only sleep I recall getting was interrupted by a dream that I didn't leave to get there until 8, and the segment was at 7:35! It all went very smoothly though, the people were incredibly nice. Ben did an amazing job sitting sweetly in his stroller, right until the cameras started rolling, at which point he decided he'd had enough. It was fine though, and they did get a really cute shot for one of the "tease" segments they did that I'm going to try to videotape from the Tivo and post here later today. In the meantime, enjoy!
I'm having trouble getting the clip they sent me uploaded, so for now you can visit this link and you will see a segment titled "Mompreneurs: Quick Zip Crib Sheet and Superblankie"
http://cw2.trb.com/news/local/morningnews/?track=nav
Friday, May 11, 2007
Our TV Debut
Posted by Becky at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment