Here is Ben's first time in his swing in the back yard. He really likes it a lot!
OK, this is a long story, for those of you who haven't heard it before. When I was pregnant with Jack, my mom took me shopping for clothes for him. We found this amazing sale, and one of the things they had was Halloween costumes. My parents have a Dalmation, and the cute puppy costume you see below was on sale for like $3. So I thought we should get it, figuring Jack could wear it for his first Halloween, or eve, just because it was cute. My mom turned to me and said "Don't you think he'll be embarassed?" Um, no. :)
So, it has become something of a tradition to take pictures of the grandkids wearing the puppy costume, so last week I put Ben in it, and here are those pictures (Jack had to get in on the fun and wear his Nemo suit)
This is Jack's Puppy Picture....
And here is Benny :) what a little chunk of cutie :)
Here are some more fun shots of Ben :) I like this one, I don't have many picutres of him in hats, and I had Jack in hats constantly, so I like this a lot :)
He really loves his saucer :)
I just thought this one was a hoot!
Monday, June 05, 2006
Puppy Picures and More :)
Posted by Becky at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment