CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ben at 5 Months!








Boy the time is flying. I need to put some more updates and pictures up, but for now, here are Ben's (completely adorable) 5 month pictures. He is getting to be such a big boy, it's really very hard to believe!!! He is such a sweet heart, and he is really developing these days. He's a very determined little boy, and he's ready to start eating big boy food, but Mommy is trying to stick to her guns and wait until he is 6 months old. More updates soon, I promise!


https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S204215091I393WHQ5246

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - these are so cute!! Grandma is partial to the one where Ben is looking at his hands!! (Honestly, until I see the pictures I never think he looks so much like Jack did, but then.....)
Love, Grandma