
Yesterday we went to the "Downtown Aquarium" (used to be Ocean's Journey) in Denver with Grandma, Auntie Amy and Thomas. I had grand plans that Grandma would get some quality Ben time, and brought the Bjorn so she could tote him around. But he didn't wake up until we had already been through the whole thing and were finishing our lunch :) Here is a picture of Ben's first trip to the Aquarium!
Jack had a great time though. When we first got there, they had a bubble machine going, and he was so excited... he and Grandma had a great time chasing the bubbles around
He also had a great time on the Octopus bouncer. In true big kid style, this picture is right before he charged head first into the "post" (inflatable, not hard) which sent him flying onto his bottom. Too funny!
I have had a hard time getting Ben to smile for the camera. He is the smiliest baby EVER, but for some reason, I pick up the camera and get a look from him, like MOMMY I'm not going to smile at THAT thing. But, he put on a BIG old grin for Auntie Amy yesterday, I just love this picture....
Poor Jack has Pink Eye... he's got it in both eyes, and had to miss a friend's b-day party today that he was really excited about. So far he is being a real trooper about the drops though, and luckily, it doesn't look like Ben has it (YET, knock on wood).




0 comments:
Post a Comment