CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 02, 2006

More pictures

I was sending pictures to be printed last night and realized how many great ones I hadn't posted yet ... I took Ben in to be weighed the other day, he was 10 pounds, 10.6 ounces! I was very proud :)












In other news, we found out this week that my new sibling on the way is another baby girl! Her name will be Tara Kay. My dad and Cassie will be here at the endof this month, we are very excited to see them!

Some day Jack will need therapy over this next one, but he's working very hard at his potty training both at home and at preschool, and he REALLY did ask me to take this....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOO BIG! Sometimes I forget quite how fast those little ones grow! He looks like he is gaining weight nicely! Oh yeah, GOOD JOB JACK!