CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My first attempt at blogging :)


Hi Everyone

I have been so impressed with my niece's blog that I decided to rip off the idea and start one of my own :) I'm hoping this will be a fun way to bring you all the latest news about Jack, and his new brother or sister when they arrive :) Contrary to the title of the blog, we don't actually plan to name the baby "Buzzo", but since we don't know the baby's gender yet (Mike's idea, not mine), Jack went through a period where he had decided there were two babies in his belly, a little boy named Buzzo, and a little girl named Peas. He has since decided that the little girl is now in his belly, and the little boy in mine, and has even started referring to them by the names we have picked out. A girl will be Elizabeth Jean, called Lily, and named for my grandmother (Elizabeth is also my mom's middle name), and Mike's mom. A boy will be Benjamin Paul, Benjamin just because we like it, Paul is my brother's middle name.

For any of you who haven't seen it, here is my favorite of the ultrasound pictures, I love that it looks like baby is sucking their thumb.

Jack is very excited for Halloween this year. We are spending the day today making cupcakes for his school Halloween party tomorrow night. The cupcakes (or as he sometimes calls them "pancakes") will look like bats, and we're planning a fun filled afternoon with Grandma-ha tomorrow decorating them. Jack is going to be Nemo this year, his first costume that he picked out himself. He has little orange pants to wear with the costume, but so far, my quest to find orange shoes like he saw in the catalog picture has been a bust. Here's a sneak preview for any of you we won't see at our Halloween party this Sunday

There has been a lot of other fun stuff going on around here this month, including trips to the Pumpkin Patch, Jack's first circus and baby sitting for Thomas, but I'm afraid if I try to post it all now, I'll never finish! Mike finished painting the baby's room this weekend, so as soon as we have the furniture set up, I'll post pictures of that, it turned out very very cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go with Buzzo, why not be the original. =) Eric

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to do a blog for Jack and "Buzzo." (Although, I have to say that "Peas" is the cutest nickname EVER so I'm rooting for that). That Jack is one creative little boy. Tell him he looks very fishy in his costume! Send him a big squeeze from us. And post a pic of yourself too!